If you or your loved one spends a lot of time using a manual wheelchair while on-the-go, you'll want that wheelchair to be comfortable and reliable. The durable steel Excel K4 Wheelchair by Medline was designed with your comfort in mind. The specially-crafted nylon upholstery is tough and stands up to abuse while it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This self-propelled wheelchair also has a roomy seat that measures 18-inch wide by 16-inch deep and elevating leg rests with cushioned calf pads.
It's easy to maneuver in and out of the Excel K4 Wheelchair because the desk-length removable armrests come off with the push of a button. The elevating footrests extend to the side by pushing the convenient lever to simplify sitting and standing. This dual-axle wheelchair is hemi-height adjustable and features smooth-rolling tires that are flat-free. This wheelchair weighs only 33 pounds and is a suitable for users who weigh up to 300 pounds.
- Durable, lightweight frame supports up to 300 lbs
- Weighs only 33 pounds
- Stain resistant nylon upholstery
- Comfortable wide seat (18" W x 16" D) with layers of reinforced upholstery
- Desk length, swingback removable arms
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable axels raise/lower seat 2”
- Quick release button for large wheel removal
- Fold compact for hassle-free storage