The Scosche DDVR2XFHD-SP1 HD DVR Dash Dual Lens camera captures important visual evidence of accidents or events from your vehicle. Quickly and securely mount the camera with a 2-Channel, 4” HD color display to the vehicles dash or windshield using the suction cup with rotational joint & tightening ring. The 1080P, 140-degree front facing camera lens provides a clear view of objects for capturing the best shots and video on the outside and the 720P, 100-degree lens records footage inside the interior of your vehicle. Get the best video in either daytime or nighttime settings with the adjustable resolution settings for 1080FHD, 720P or VGA. The date/time stamp feature gives you a timeline of when the accident or event occurred. Need still pictures? Remove the camera from your vehicle and use the photos as additional visual evidence to protect yourself in the event of an accident, dispute or insurance fraud. The gravity sensor automatically stores crucial footage under special files, so they do not get written over during new footage cycle recording. The intervals can be locked after they are time stamp dated. The motion detection automatically records any motion in front of the camera, so you can have visual proof of any damage or vandalism being done to your vehicle while you are away from it. Turn the microphone with sound recording on to get live audio recording of any event. Use the loop recording to seamlessly record new footage over previous footage in 3, 5, or 10-minute intervals on your micro-SD card. Includes an 16GB micro-SD card and works with any micro-SD card that stores up to 32GB’s of data. The included USB data cable or memory card lets you transfer files to a computer or other storage device. Plug the included 12V cable in your vehicle's power port and camera’s micro-USB port to power and charge the camera. This HD dash camera is backed by Scosche's Lifetime Tech Support and 1-year warranty.
- Record all events inside and outside with the built-in HD DVR cameras and watch them on the 2-Channel, 4” HD color display or transfer the files to a computer using the data transfer cable or memory card.
- Capture the perfect shots or video with the 1080P, 140-degree front facing camera lens or the 720P, 100-degree rear facing interior lens.
- Quickly and securely mount the camera to the vehicles dash or windshield using the suction cup mount.
- The gravity sensor automatically stores crucial footage under special files, so they do not get written over during new footage cycle recording. The intervals can be locked after they are time stamp dated.
- Turn the motion detection on to automatically record video when motion is detected in front of the camera.
- Seamlessly record over older footage on your micro-SD card with the newest footage in 3, 5, or 10-minute recording intervals.
- Turn the voice recorder on to get live audio evidence during an accident or any other event and listen to the recording through the built-in speaker.